Monday, May 21, 2012

Special Celebration


 Josiah Philip

was born to 

Shane and Isenija

on May 5th. 

He weighed in at

6# 7 oz  and was 21 inches long.


We celebrated with them 

at a fun baby shower.


Kumrija shared some 

very good, practical thoughts

from the Word of God.

Including a gentle reminder ~~~

to remember to dress up nice

and put your make up on ....

for your husband ... even if you're tired.






Sam made these dipped pretzels

and Jill made these 

sweet cookies!


I am blest to know these sisters

and to have them a part of my life.

They are a reminder to me of the Grace of my God.

" ... He has mercy on whomever He wills ..."
Romans  9:18

I am so thankful that they know the LORD Jesus

as their Savior and pray that they will continue

to live their lives for HIS honor and glory.



No comments: