Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Fun with Gramma

BREAKFAST CONVO AT BORNA'S BAGALS

Me: We're gonna go to a nice Bagel Shop.
Sydney:  I only like my Gramma Julie's bagels
Me:  These are REALLY good  bagels,
sometimes they are even hot out of the oven.
Sydney:  They just CAN'T be as good as 
my Gramma Julie's bagels.
Me: You try them and let me know.  




LUNCH  CONVO AT SAMS CLUB

Chloe:  Gramma
Me:  Yes
Chloe:  Was Jonathan Parks invented
when you were a kid?
Me:  No, he is kinda a new kid on the block. 
Chloe:  Gramma
Me:  Yes
Chloe:  Were CD's invented yet when you 
were a kid?
Me:  When I was in college somebody invented a computer that would do Math problems 
and it took up a WHOLE room!
Chloe:  Why were computers so big?
Me:  IDK
Chloe: But were CD's invented?
Me:  What do you know about
Certificate of Deposits at a Bank??
Chloe:  Whats that?
Me:  I win!!

No comments: