Sunday, May 13, 2012

I Love My Mom !









My mom is an amazing lady!


Here is one of my favorite quotes about Moms.


It describes my mom ~ totally ...


A mother is a person 
who, seeing there are 
only four pieces of cake for five people, 
promptly announces she never did care for cake.
~Tenneva Jordan


I've see my mom do just that ...
she's always been soooo giving.

We share so much now
 in her 'golden years'.  
I feel like I'm catching up to her ....
Sometimes I wonder if 
I'll ever have to 
walk through days without her ....
Maybe we'll go together 
or
maybe she will go first or 
maybe I will go first ...
that is in the LORD's hands.

Some things I have learned 
from my mom ...

* many things in life are hard ~ 
but you do them anyway
just because its the right thing to do.


* not everything is gonna be perfect 
or just the way you want it,
but keep on doing the right thing.

* when you are spoken to harshly, don't answer back,
at least at the moment.

* when you are expected to do 
something that is not on your
list for the day, do it ~ and not grudgingly.

* when life is hard ~ 
put your big girl pants on, 
put your chin up and do the right thing.

* sometimes, once in a while, 

its good to laugh so hard

that you cry.



WITH ALL MY HEART!!   
Thanks for being the best mom in the world!!




No comments: