Monday, January 17, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - FIRST BORN

Thirty four years ago today yesterday !
God allowed me to
 became a mother to a living, breathing son.
He is my firstborn.
He has become many things in life:
a student, a piano player, a trumpet player, a music writer,
a home schooled student, a high school graduate,
a college student/graduate, a husband, a father,
a student of the Word, a lover of the Truth,
a business owner, a home owner and many, many more.
BUT
the greatest and most lasting mark he has made is that he is
a man of God.
Not perfect, not without fault, 
but one who is striving daily to be
holy, sanctified, set apart for his Master's use.
And for that, I thank my LORD,
and pray that his life will continue to be 
"to the praise and glory of the One who ransomed him."

Happy Birthday Jeremy ....... my love and prayers.


Lois & Jeremy
Chloe, Samuel & Lydia

ps.  Jeremy has a blog if you want to check it out.
and for that matter he has two blogs!

No comments: