Saturday, January 15, 2011

BRIANN TURNS 9 ! ! !

Last Tuesday we celebrated Briann's 9th birthday.  Family and friends were there for a good supper.  It included Jalon's now famous 'salsa'.  Complete with avocados in it.   

Briann is a very special young lady!! She loves life....and loves having fun.  She's a great soccer player and sings in a choir.  AND she always has
hugs and kisses for me.....
I use to get to sew on her AWANA patches......but now the level she is in does not give patches.  
I pray she will always be
hiding God's Word in her heart!!


She had these VERY YUMMY brownies
with homemade ice cream for her birthday dessert.


She excitedly and politely opened all her birthday gifts and then declared

"I got EVERYTHING I wanted."

Some of the cousins played "Uno Attack" and had fun.  When I was taking their picture they begged......can we take a funny one Gramma???

So here they are.......... not sure where they learned that ! ! !


My prayer for you, Briann, is that you would know the LORD God 
and love Him with all your heart. 
And that your desire would always be to please and honor Him.....

I  LOVE  YOU  BRIANN  MARIE  !  !




2 comments:

Malaika M said...

Aww Kathy!! Ths is so sweet. I hope she had a wonderful birthday

Katie said...

Thank you Kathy for such a wonderful post! She loved it and read it three times! :)