Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 9th BIRTHDAY -- ALYSSA !


We celebrated Alyssa's 9th Birthday yesterday.

She is becoming such a sweet young lady.
She looks good in her baseball cap,
waiting to catch a fly ball!

She looked great at her Aunty's wedding
as a Bridesmaid!

One of her favorite things to do is hunt with her daddy.




She is good with
all the little kiddos.
And she can spot
a bargain at a Thrift Store a mile away!!

I pray that Alyssa will continue to grow in her faith......
I pray that she will always desire to honor and obey the LORD Jesus,
and I pray that as she grows in stature.....
she will grow in the grace and knowledge of the LORD Jesus.

I love you
Alyssa Lou ...... with all my heart !!



1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

I love your blog. I had such a fun birthday. I love my purse i have every thing in it. you are such a fun grandma,who thinks of us every day. I love you so much, Alyssa~