Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY -- LIDDY RU

This is Lydia.
Some of us call her Liddy Ru
Because her middle name is Ruth.

She has the softest, chubby little cheeks.
I just HAVE to kiss them whenever I see her.

Lydia always comes running when she sees me!
She is full of life and energy.

On Sunday night I listened to her recite
18 verses from Psalm 119.
She says them in the sweetest way.

I hope she will always want to 
hide God's Word in her heart
and
I hope she will heed His Word and desire to live by it and obey it.

Lydia's birthday was last Tuesday but her parents were out of town
so we are celebrating today instead.

But we couldn't pass up the day, last week, without making a memory.
We took one of her cousins, Sydney, to the mall for lunch
(we met the rest of the cousins later for Lindsey's Birthday)
 and
great Grandma Peterson made some Special K bars.
Four squiggly candles and one happy girl!




Happy Birthday, Lydia.

You are precious and I love you with all my heart ! !


No comments: