Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Law ... Righteousness

Reading in Exodus ....

Whew .... the law was an amazing 

set of regulations to guide every

aspect of the growing Hebrew nation.


There were 613 of them.

Some think Christians today are bound

to obey these Old Testaments laws as a

standard for their righteousness.



How thankful I am  that today I am 

righteous before God, 

not because of ANY of my own

righteousness BUT because the sacrificial death of the LORD Jesus on the cross

has made me righteous before my God. "For he hath made him to be sin for us,

who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

A much better plan!  I am counted righteous in Christ ! !


Keeping track of ALL those laws 

would be far too difficult. 

 At least for me!!

No comments: