Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Birthday JoAnna!!


Another

girl night.


To celebrate

JoAnna's Birthday!




I've heard some talk

of combining the

fall birthdays...

but ...

I

don't 

think

so ! ! !




JoAnna picked


Johnny Carino's

for our dining pleasure.




We have so much

fun together

eating,

talking,

laughing,

remembering !



Lucy and Philemon

joined us too !

It is sooo fun to get

them to smile ...

they just love looking

into your eyes!


JoAnna is a busy mom

these days.


I pray these verses for her ...

"Trust in the LORD ...

Delight yourself in the LORD ...

Commit your way to the LORD ...

Be still before the LORD ...

Fret not yourself ...

Wait for the LORD and keep his way ..."

      --from Psalm 37











and from Proverbs 4:23 ...




So thankful for JoAnna

 who is not only 

my daughter ...

but always  my friend.

I Love You JoAnna ! !


No comments: