Saturday, December 1, 2012

Can You Believe It . . .


Samuel

is

ELEVEN ! 

He celebrated

with a really cool

LEGO

Birthday Party!

From the scavenger hunt

to the edible LEGOS ...

it was a fun evening.




Oh yes, I forgot to mention

the red, green, yellow and blue

licorice and M and M's.



Sam loves animals.  All animals.

And he knows a ton

about dinosaurs!

He takes very good care of the

two dogs and four cats

that roam around our neighborhood.


He's pretty quick to lend a helping

hand to gran'pa too when

he sees him working outside.






My prayer for Sam ....


"How can a young man keep

his way pure?

By guarding it according 

to your word.

With my whole heart

I seek you; let me not

wander from your commandments!

I have stored up your word in my heart,

that I might not sin against you."

--Psalm 119:9-11




I love you Samuel!






No comments: