Friday, March 30, 2012

LANSING, MICHIGAN

We made it to Lansing, Michigan 
where we were
WARMLY WELCOMED by
Andrea and her family.

Lilly, Andrea and  Eden (JM was at work)



Here is Andrea,
Lilly and Eden
in front of
their new home.








We helped (or tired to) get stuff organized and placed around the house.


Can you imagine 5 of us ladies trying to decide the right place to hang stuff.
Or the perfect wall to put the couch or piano on >!>!
Andrea got the last say ... of course!  
I think her house looks beautiful!
And we made some fun memories.
We told her "the nails are in" just change the stuff all around when we leave!


You cannot imagine my joy
to see this sight.  
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS??? 
Yup !   Norwax rags boiling in the water!!
YEAH!
and.I.saw.it.more.than.once.when.I.was.there!!
Leanna will be SO proud.

Not every young mom properly cares 
for her Norwax rags!We shared lots of good meals together. 



I especially like these 'Sausage Croissants"

and "Jets" pizza is about the best I've ever had!









   We walked to playgrounds,
shopped a mall,
ate at Fazoli's,
watched 'Girl" Movies,
and painted everybody's toes!




We also tried to line all the
little girls up on the couch.


It didn't go so well!!










Eden




Lilly

















Though these cousins are 
separated by hundreds of miles
and don't get to see each other 
very often,
their hearts seems knit together in love.


And that is a true blessing


for me, for them!!


Thanks again Andrea,




I love you!











No comments: