Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Double Celebration

This year we celebrated
Lindsey  and  Lydia 's 
Birthdays
Together.

Lydia turned 5

on February 8, 2012.

She had a 

 BEAUTIFUL  FLOWER  CAKE !

Lydia is often so full of 

hugs and love

that it just comes bubbling 


out of her!

She loves playing dress up, 


playing games

and all things "girly".

She loves, loves, loves

to color and often colors me

some beautiful pages!


I pray that this is the year


                                                                   that Lydia trusts .... 


            "He who did not spare His own Son,


but gave Him up for us all ...."


Romans 8:32


I love you Lydia, with all my heart ! !















Lindsey turned 12 on Feburary 6, 2012.

I remember very clearly the day she was born.  


I became a gramma 


for the very first time!

Lindsey has the distinction 


of being the oldest of all our grandchildren.


Here are the birthday girls with some of their cousins.
I will never tell our secret about this picture, Lindsey!
That is not an easy spot ....

That means  she is the

"oldest cousin".  

That means that the other kids

look up to her.


That means she has a 


very big responsibility ! !


Lindsey had some great desserts


at her party.


 She is turning into a good cook, 

a good volley ball player,


a good helper to her mom ....


and a lovely young lady


who I love with all my heart!


I pray Proverbs 4:23 for Lindsey.


"Keep your heart with all  diligence
for from it flow the springs of life."


No comments: