Tuesday, March 13, 2012

BRIANN'S GOLDEN BIRTHDAY





On Jan 10th 

Briann celebrated her

GOLDEN  BIRTHDAY!

That is a pretty

special 

Birthday!




 Just take a look at 

these cakes ! ! !

 YUMMMMMM

nothing like a

D  Q   Cake

to celebrate a

Golden Birthday ! !



Here's Briann

with her mom and dad.

AND

HER

GOLDEN

BIRTHDAY

 CAKE!


 And here she is.....

just trying to decide how best

to blow out 

ALL THOSE CANDLES!

Whew.... she did it!




Since her last birthday, Briann has
been baptized.  proclaiming to
all the world her desire to
love, obey and follow
the LORD Jesus Christ.

I pray she always will do just that!

As a gramma,
3 John 1:4,
is a verse I think of often.  It says,

"I have no greater joy
than to hear
that my children (and grandchildren)
 are walking in the truth."

Briann likes to read,

play soccer, sing, act ....

and play Word Feud with

her gramma!


I  love you


Briann


with all my heart !


No comments: