Sunday, November 27, 2011

Look Who Turned 2 ....

on October 28th

Anna Kathryn Rockhold .....

Anna loves  Stawbewie  Sortdake right now ..
so her cake looked like this


Anna has the sweetest smile.
And looks up at you with such a twinkle in her eyes.
She loves her dollies, playing kitchen and dress up.
She has her grampa wrapped pretty tight around her finger .... 
as did all the little two year old girls !!
Anna is the 'funny one' in the family.
She makes us laugh and keeps us laughing.
Her mom should really keep a journal of all the funny things she says.




















Its a rough world to be growing up in.
Little girls need all the loving protection 
and wise instruction that parents can possibly give.

I pray often for the parents of all my grandkids!
That they would be wise in all they do with their kiddos!


Here is Anna's family.  
Her dad can often be heard to say, 
"ok ladies, time to get ready to go",
or "its time to load up the van, ladies" !
He is OUT  NUMBERED AND LOVING IT!

Not sure who these gals are but they showed up at Anna's party!
I think they had ONE TO MANY 
Sour Patch Candies!!




Anna shares my name.
Her middle name is Kathryn, as is my first name.

It means Pure.

I pray that as a young girls Anna will become 
pure in God's eyes.
That she will trust the LORD Jesus as her Savior
and be forgiven of all her sin.
And I pray that her life would be lived in a pure way.
Bringing honor and glory to the One
who loved her and died for her.

I LOVE  YOU ANNA KATHRYN WITH ALL MY HEART ! !


1 comment:

Malaika M said...

Okay, so I have to confess that I love your birthday blogs about your grandkids. All of the cakes are soo creative and they give me ideas of what to do for my nieces and nephews! :)