Saturday, November 26, 2011

CARLY TURNS 7


This little lady turned 7 on October 22nd.

She celebrated with a scavenger hunt with all the cousins

and then a yummy lunch complete with a 

chicken coup cake and chicken cup cakes. 

This girl loves her chickens.  Especially Simba!

(Who may have actually been eaten by now!)


Carly is always usually smiling. (Nobody smiles all the time!)

I love the look with her front teeth missing.



Here is Carly with her good bud, Chloe.


She is becoming a good reader.  


She is a good helper to her mom.


She loves animals, having tea parties and playing dress up!


I pray that in her youth she will call upon the Name of our LORD and be saved.


And I pray these verses for you, Carly.  Guard your heart & seek Him!


"How can a young girl keep her way pure?
By guarding it according to Your Word.
With my whole heart I seek You;
let me now wander from your commandments.
I have stored up Your Word in my heart,
that I might not sin against You."
Psalm 119:9-11


I Love You With ALL My Heart ! !


Oct. 023

No comments: