Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Baking

Our Christmas Baking was lots of fun.  Jeshanah counted the cookies. There were about 1,070!  Thats a lot of cookies.  Good thing there were 6 of us to share the calories!

Here are some of the kiddos.....working


hard on their baking skills...


and ready to taste anything thats ready to eat!!


Jill with her Red Velvet Cake


Katie with her Swedish Butter Strips


Lois & Lydia


Julia & Isaac



Jeshanah working on her lovely frosting


My mom spent the day with us....rocking Selah & Nolan











Jeshanah helping Isaac decorate





No one burned anything this year....or blew up any glass bowls...but we did have one little mishap.


Jill & Lois wore matching shoes.  Aren't they cute??
I'm pretty sure they got a good deal on them at Land's End.




JoAnna made these cute "Snowmen Cookies" with the kiddos.






And here is JoAnna trying to decide which ONE of the cookies she should try!
(She is on a low fat diet)




I think Jill's recipes are on her blog.

If anything else looks appealing to you leave me a note and I can direct you to the recipe.

We had a great time and have freezers full of stuff to share.

Thanks girls, for the memories!!





3 comments:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

nice pics! thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

mmm looks delish!! Kelli

Malaika M said...

O wow!!! All of those cookies had me drooling! Looks like you all had a fun!
Yes, I'm in finals right now (taking a quick break from studying)... looking forward to getting some sleep next week!
Ps. Tell Joanna, I'm in shock that she's on a diet!! She's always looked so good and I can't believe that she'd ever need one :)