Friday, January 22, 2010

13 + G'ma & G'pa = tons of fun

Here is Myron and I with our 13 grandchildren. I have special stories I could tell about each one. I love the way Grandpa and Elly are making the same face in this picture! We went to lots of work to make a "construction area" backdrop for the pic! We all feel right at home in a construction site!

Just in case you wanna know Cody, Alyssa, Chloe, Carly, Sydney and Lydia are in the back row left to right. Then in front there is Samuel, Briann, Lindsey, Eddy, me, Anna, Nolan, Myron and Elly.

1 comment:

Katie said...

haha I never noticed the same expression on Elly and Grandpa! ha! what a group is all I have to say, and what a group they all came from! ;) you should do a pic of your six that they all come from! or rather four I guess... but add the other two in there too! :)