Friday, January 22, 2010

550 Tacos ? ? ?

This girl recently informed me that she has eaten approximately 550 tacos in her short 15 years of life. Most every Tuesday we go to my mom's house for what we call "Taco Tuesday". It began, years ago, when Taco John's started offering a special price for tacos on Tuesdays. They were cheap. So thru the years my girls and I and my sisters and whoever else can make it go to grandmas for tacos. We have lots of fun! We have good fellowship! The funny thing about it is that not a one of us likes tacos......at least we don't like them anymore. But we DO like the yummy Special K Bars or hot Chocolate Chip Cookies that my mom makes each Tuesday. Hmmmm I wonder how many Special K bars this girl has eaten?!?!?

1 comment:

Katie said...

That is funny!! wonder where she puts them all??