Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Jill!


Jill is always up for something new....


so for her birthday supper she 

wanted to go to a place we have

never gone before.....

We were all a bit nervous as it was

one of those kinda 

"hole in the wall" restaurants.

But it came with high recommendations
from the 'amigos'.
And everybody knows
the amigos KNOW good Mexican food!!

We headed to Mangos
2901 Main Ave, Fargo

And we were NOT DISAPPOINTED!!

Several of us ordered this "pot of stuff"

which was like a fajita only MUCH BETTER.

I think we found a place that we will

return to again.

We had a great evening together!!

Thanks Jill .... for being the 

"always trying something new kinda gal"!

And thanks for being not only an 

amazing and perfect wife for my son and a

great mom to some of my grandkiddos .... 

but truly a friend.  I love you!

1 comment:

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Thank you for dinner! Was thinking I wish I have more pics from our special Bday's together... should've brought my camera too.
Jared brought home his leftovers from Mango's the other night.. the chicken ques. is really good too.
;)