Monday, April 9, 2012

And Peter Remembered . . . .

Our Resurrection Garden
I heard a "Resurrection" song
yesterday morning.
It was from Peter's perspective.

He was distraught, so down
on himself for betraying the Savior.
So sad with the turn of events of 
the last few days. 

Peter is talking about himself ...


Back inside the house again
The guilt and anguish came
Everything I'd promised Him
Just added to my shame
When at last it came to choices
I denied I knew His name
And even if He was alive
It wouldn't be the same



(The rest of the words can be found here)


"Even if He (Jesus) was alive  --
it would never be the same" --

Have been thinking about those words.

and

THAT'S WHATS SO AMAZING ABOUT GRACE

The forgiveness offered by the LORD Jesus Christ is free and full.
When we are justified the Father sees us IN His Son.

THAT IS AMAZING GRACE.

That is the Savior I love and serve.
Why wouldn't it be a joy to serve the One who sees me
righteous and justified!


No comments: