Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Bithday to the Love of my Life ! ! !


Today is the birthday of the one whom God has given to me to share all of life on this earth with.
I am so thankful for you, Myron.......

You are God's masterpiece, created in His image and by His divine design.
God said FAITH and gave you the strength to conquer mountains,
God said HOPE and shaped the desires of your heart (to love & care for me!)
God said LOVE and made you the AMAZING PERSON you are!


We have been so blessed. I could not even begin to mention to mention all the the LORD has showered upon us.

I look forward to all that the LORD has for us.....
walking the journey with YOU has been an amazing path.
I wouldn't want it any other way.


S H M I L Y ! ! ! !

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Myron! Joel and Jenn

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Myron!! You are such an inspiration and role model to both of us, and I don't know where any of us would be without you..(and you too Kathy!) Thank you for being the godly father that you are and raising a son that knows how to be a wonderful friend and husband for me!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Myron!! Thank you for the godly role model you have been to me! Kelli