Thursday, September 20, 2012

random pics


Jeshanah, Julia
and JoAnna.

We've spent a lot of
time outdoors this summer
as the weather has been
so nice.

That  -  is a lot of potatoes!

Do you know 

anybody

who could eat that entire 

plateful of potatoes??



I think I do!



This picture is a little

more clear ....

but the one above shows

how cute the 2 sisters

looked pregnant.




Here are some of the

grandkids .....

peeking at Sam

while he is giving thanks

for their picnic lunch.

Selah always peeks !!!







These three girls along with

their two brothers came and 

stayed for a weekend.  









So did these three!


 I won't tell you how many

Pizza Rolls these three

and Jeshanah and I can eat!


It's a lot!
 The girls just 


L O V E 

to play with

the 

dress up clothes 

when they come.
 And these three

like to see if they can

"get grandpa down"!




Its been such a

beautiful summer.


I often do my reading outside

in the morning.




Sometimes Chloe and Lydia

join me and we share

a snack together.

So thankful for each and every one

of the grandchildren the LORD

has blest us with!




No comments: