Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 8th Birthday, Chloe!



Chloe is 8 now!



I took her for breakfast at McDonalds

which I hope to do with all the kiddo's

 on or near their birthdays,

 now that they are getting older!



The kids did this fun craft ....

You can NEVER go wrong with 

paint, emblishments and foam!


The kids also had a lot of fun

TRYING 

to smash the candy our of a pinata.

It took MANY hits.











Here's Chloe


with her mom and dad


at the party.






Here's my mom ..... 


at the party .....

she has always loved blowing bubbles

and Chloe's bubble gum was perfect for her!

I remember when I was just a little girl

I use to wish and wish that I could 

blow BIG bubbles like my mom.

Now I'm a big girl ....

my mom still blows big bubbles ...

and I still cannot!






Chloe chose this pretty butterfly cake.

It looked so nice and tasted even better!





Trying to get ALL

those candles out was a big job.


But Chloe did it!




She can often be found playing outside,


swimming, or drawing.   


Chloe is forever offering to help


me do anything and I love hearing


her cheerful voice calling,

" hi gramma " !






I pray that Chloe will continue


to love the LORD her God


with all of her heart.


That she would always seek to be


well pleasing to her Savior.


I love you, Chloe Kathryn!!





No comments: