Saturday, October 8, 2011

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY -- CHLOE

Catching up on some very special birthdays.




Chloe Kathryn - turned 7 way back on June 26th.

Chloe is cheerful, much of the time! She can be found practicing piano, riding her bike, climbing a tree or singing her heart out!
I love her giant size S M I L E ! !
And I love that whenever she sees me, she comes running, as fast as she can, and gives me the biggest hugs ever. Her hugs can remind me pretty quickly of the joy of the LORD and of His great blessing on my life. (I now have 14 of these precious grandkids! Each hug brings great joy and encouragement to me.)



Chloe shares my name ~~ Kathryn, which means "pure one". I pray that Chloe will always maintain a pure heart ~ before the LORD ~ and before others. That she would love the LORD God with all her heart and soul ..
and that her desire would always be to bring honor to Him.



I love you Chloe, with all my heart!



1 comment:

Lois said...

Chloe says...."Thank you, Grandma, I love it a lot! I love you."